5, 4, 3, 2, 1 Lift off! Get yourself comfortable on the control deck of the Planetarium’s mother ship, experience infinity and escape to the edges of the Universe, on a discovery of the stars that populate it and the mysteries it conceals. You’ll be guided amongst the planets, stars and galaxies by a science mediator who’ll accompany you on your voyage. Plunge into a unique experience of 360° images under the domed screen and explore space like you’ve always dreamed of.
WHAT SESSION TO CHOOSE?
There are various sessions to choose from and as many voyages to experience, to suit all ages and desires! One thing is for certain: each voyage is unique!
- The age brackets indicated are given a guide, based on the theme and scientific content of the session.
- “All audiences from age 8” sessions are also suitable for adults.
- For safety reasons, children under the age of 3 cannot participate in astronomy sessions (apart from the special “Le Ciel des tout-petits” kids session).
- For their well-being,children under 8 cannot access 3D astronomy sessions.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult throughout the Planetarium.